Chicago and Boston to require vaccination proof
Press Release from City of Chicago
Beginning on Jan. 3, the city will require everyone ages 5 and up to be fully vaccinated in order to access indoor dining, fitness and recreation venues. They must present either their vaccination card, a photocopy of it, a digital record or a printed record from their vaccine provider.MaThe order will remain in effect until city officials have determined the threat of COVID-19 to public health has “diminished significantly.
Press Release from city of Boston
Indoor portions of food service establishments offering food and drink, including:
- bars, and
- all indoor dining areas of food service establishments.
The requirements of this Order shall NOT apply to:
- any food service establishment offering food or drink exclusively for off-premises or outdoor consumption, or
- a food service establishment providing charitable food services, such as soup kitchens.
- movie theaters
- music or concert venues
- commercial event and party venues
- museums and galleries
- professional sports arenas and indoor stadiums
- convention centers and exhibition halls
- performing arts theaters
- bowling alleys, and
- other recreational centers.
- commercial gyms and fitness centers
- yoga, pilates, barre, and dance studios
- boxing and kickboxing gyms
- fitness boot camps
- indoor pools, and
- other facilities used for conducting group fitness classes.