Discount Tickets to WonderWorks Branson
WonderWorks is one the best tourist destinations to plan at trip at in Branson Missouri and is a family favorite.
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with 48,000 square feet of “edu-tainment”. The attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination. WonderWorks one of the top things to do in Branson, Missouri! This family friendly attraction is a wonder for the whole family! There is something for everyone! What is the state of matter? Can you get your kicks on route 66? What is Branson’s most famous fish? What does it feel like to go ZERO GRAVITY? Learn this and more at WonderWorks Branson!
Here are some of the ways to get discount tickets for WonderWorks Branson:
- Buy online. Whenever possible, purchase the tickets online, which will provide a $2 discount per ticket. That savings adds up if a family is visiting together.
- Get messages. Sign up to get two email and text messages per month containing information about discounts and specials.
- Be local. WonderWorks Branson holds Local Appreciation Days throughout the year, which provides discount ticket rates for those who reside in the local area. These days are announced on social media, including Facebook. Additionally, Taney County residents can receive a discounted ticket rate of $16.99 all year long with their identification.
- Watch for special days. There are days throughout the year when specific groups in the community are eligible for discounted tickets. These include Sensory Days, Homeschool Days, Boy Scout Appreciation Days, and Girl Scout Appreciation Days.
- Get a teacher discount. Teachers can score a deal on admission by watching for Teacher Appreciation Days every May. Also, every month of October is Teacher Wonder Days, when all certified teachers get in for free, with their guests paying only $10 per ticket.
- Choose Family Fun Days. WonderWorks Branson hosts Family Fun Days throughout the year, offering $10 tickets for all residents of Missouri and Arkansas (valid ID needed to redeem tickets). The special days are announced on the social media page, including Facebook.
- Get group rates. There is a group rate offered for those who will have at least 15 people attending at one time.
- Go rock hunting. WonderWorks Branson has hidden painted rocks, with some of them offering two free tickets on it. Find the hidden rocks to win a pair of tickets.
“We are ready to help tourists and residents have a blast,” added Dent. “Get your discount tickets to WonderWorks Branson and come make some fun memories.”
New for spring, WonderWorks Branson has added a modern digital version of Twister’s classic game. Popular through multiple generations, the updated version of the game can be found in the physical challenges area.
WonderWorks Branson also offers group activities, facilities rentals, homeschool days, birthday parties, scouting days, and sensory days. Located at 2835 W. 76 Country Blvd., it’s the company’s sixth and largest location. It offers group rate opportunities for groups of 15 or more, including for Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, military reunions, tour operators, family reunions, student groups, and more. To get more information about the group educational opportunities or purchase tickets, visit the site: https://www.wonderworksonline.com/branson.
Some of the exhibits at WonderWorks Branson include a bubble room, Professor Wonder’s adventure, interactive sandbox, illusion art gallery, and X-treme 360 bikes. The fun indoor amusement park offers 46,000 square feet of family-friendly engaging activities, as well as two cafes. It is open 365 days per year, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., with varying hours throughout the seasons, and when recognizing holidays and special events. For current hours of operation, visit the website: https://www.wonderworksonline.com/branson/.
be sure to visit other WonderWorks locations