Since Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak ordered a 30-day closure for all non- essential businesses Las Vegas has transformed into a ghost town over night. Thousands of people are out of work most are seeking unemployment with over 4.5 million already registered and the number keeps growning daily. The Coronavirus has impacted millions across the United States and the Globe.
(Jaeden Shayne Reporting From Las Vegas/Regional Entertainment)
Below are just some of the many places shut down from iconic casinos toempty side walks and more.
This is a look at some of the Las Vegas Casinos and how long they can last shut down as an estimate.
- Monarch Casino and Resort (Reno): 14.3 months, burning $300,000 a day.
- Red Rock Resorts: 13.8 months, burning $1.7 million a day.
- Golden Entertainment: 10.4 months, burning $1 million a day.
- Boyd Gaming Corp.: 9.4 months, burning $3.2 million a day.
- MGM Resorts International: 9 months, burning $14.4 million a day.
- Penn National: 5.2 months, burning $6.4 million a day.
be sure to follow, like and subscribe to all of our social media for the lates local and regional news stories.